We are fortunate enough to live in a country that is multicultural and full of opportunities for its residents and visitors. As a direct result, more and more immigrants are choosing to move to Canada. For over 22 years, Canada has retained an immigration intake of 250,000 immigrants per year. Many of the people that immigrate to the Great White North will become homeowners, and go through the buying and selling process.
Edmonton Home Pros team understands that effective communication with your real estate agent is essential. Unfortunately, this can be difficult to accomplish if there is an existing language barrier between future homeowners and agents. Rest assured we have an extensive list of bilingual professionals that are committed to understanding your needs and finding you the perfect Edmonton real estate property. Finding an agent who speaks your mother tongue can help you:
- Understand the market better. The Canadian real estate market is different from other international markets, and can be confusing to understand. The Edmonton Home Pros team will explain the current market trends and advise you on what is best.
- Provide support during the buying and selling process. We are patient and caring real estate experts who will work with you during the buying and selling process to find you the real estate property best suited to your needs.
- Address any financial questions. Stephen Lau and the team have business associates who would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about mortgages, financing and more!
To learn more about our full list of agents, visit our Meet The Team section. Our website’s content can also be translated to other languages. Each one of our team members is bilingual, knowledgeable, and trusted. For more information contact Stephen Lau today.
Thank you | 唔該 | Salamat | धन्यवाद | 고맙습니다
Did you know that within the first 20 seconds that a prospective buyers enters your home, they decide whether or not they can picture themselves living in it? When it comes to real estate, first impressions always count. Don’t lose out on the right buyer on account of a poorly staged home, with the right decorative staging, decluttering, and depersonalization, your home can sell faster and for more money.
In this 2 part blog series, Edmonton Home Pros invites you to enter the world of home staging and home decorating. By following our tips and adding your personal touch, we know your home will hit the market stage ready.
- Bring on the charm. Your home is beautiful, inside and out. It’s one of the reasons why you decided to purchase it. Now that the time has come to move on and sell your Edmonton home, you want to show prospective buyers the beauty of your home by accentuating its features. Create a positive welcoming vibe from the moment you enter your home and maintain that atmosphere throughout the home.
- Appealing Curbs. What is the first thing visitors see as drive up to your home? Do you have a nice manicured lawn with a clutter free deck? Curb appeal is crucial, so make sure your front door has been painted recently or consider replacing the numbers outside of your home. Give your home’s gutters a good cleaning before your showing, you don’t want the winter debris to take away from your home’s outer beauty.
Did you know Stephen Lau and the Edmonton Home Pros team can offer assistance in professional home staging? Over the years, we have cultivated a list of trusted business contacts including professional home stagers. Contact Stephen Lau today and get your home ready for the Edmonton real estate market. Stay tuned to this series to learn more about staging your home’s interior.